Don’t miss your opportunity to participate!
Share your research at the premier international conference in agricultural science.
Submit your abstract beginning January 13, 2014. Deadline for submissions will be March 10th for all presenters, and March 1st for Education Awards for Student Travel applicants.
IUPAC2014 is designed to maximize the interaction among participants. The focus is on poster sessions and panel discussions. All poster presenters are eligible to compete for prizes.
The Congress will bring together the world’s leading experts to share recent discoveries and to debate future directions for advancing research and regulation of agricultural chemistry and pest management science, promoting public health, and preserving environmental quality.
The IUPAC International Congress of Pesticide Chemistry has been held every 4 years since 1967. In 2014, the 13th Congress will be sponsored by the American Chemical Society, Division of Agrochemicals or AGRO.
It will be held at the ACS National Meeting and Exposition in San Francisco on August 10-14, 2014 at the beautiful San Francisco Marriott Marquis.
Information on sponsorships is now available.
Click here to download a detailed description of the expected outcomes of this Congress.
What should I do right now?
- Review the symposia call for papers and begin to prepare your 150 word abstract.
- Students wishing to apply for travel support should prepare an extended abstract and a letter of support from your advisor. Click here for more information.
- Become a Congress Sponsor. A number of different types of opportunities exist to highlight your company or organization. See the Sponsorship Opportunities IUPAC 2014 for more details, or contact Ken Racke.
- Sign up to receive email updates from the Congress organizers so that you will have the latest information on abstract submissions, registration, and other developments.
- Make your plans to attend the Congress. If you are not a US Citizen, review the information for international travelers on obtaining a US Visa.
- Submit a nomination for the IUPAC International Award for Advances in Harmonized Approaches to Crop Protection Chemistry. Download the IUPAC International Harmonization Award Call for Nominations
There are a number of opportunities available for volunteers to assist with planning and preparations for the Congress. Download the latest listing of volunteer opportunities to see where your talents might fit in. Contact Laura McConnell or Ken Racke for further details.