The IUPAC International Congress of Pesticide Chemistry has been held every 4 years since 1967. In 2014, the 13th Congress will be sponsored by the American Chemical Society, Division of Agrochemicals or AGRO. It will be held at the ACS National Meeting and Exposition in San Francisco on August 10-14, 2014 at the beautiful San Francisco Marriott Marquis.
Deadline for abstract submissions has been extended to March 17th for all presenters
Deadline for New Investigator Award Applicants is March 17th. Download the Application Form.
Download the Detailed Call for Papers – Click Here
Download General Session Call for Papers – Click Here
Download the Symposium List Summary – Click Here
Abstract Submitters – Please Read Instructions Below!
Submit your abstract at http://abstracts.acs.org/. In order to submit your abstract:
- Create an account by registering in the ACS abstract submission system.
- After logging in, select the 248th ACS National Meeting from the list.
- Click on the “+” sign next to AGRO Division of Agrochemicals to see the entire list of symposia for the IUPAC Congress. Each symposium has both a poster and oral session included in the list. All abstracts should be submitted to a poster session unless you have received an invitation to present an oral paper. Each poster session will say “Contributed Abstracts Welcome”.
- In addition to sessions with specific titles, there are also several “General” poster sessions to capture any submissions which do not fall specifically into one of the symposia.
- If you are in doubt, pick the title that looks closest to your topic. All abstracts will be reviewed to make sure they are presented in the appropriate session.
- Make sure you follow all instructions to submit your abstract. You should receive an email from ACS confirming your abstract submission.
- If you require a general letter of invitation now in order apply for a visa or travel funding, please contact our Congress secretariat.
Electronic submission via the PACS system is the only way to submit a paper for the IUPAC Congress. Detailed Instructions on the Submission of Abstracts can be found on the ACS Website. Download the Complete Abstract Submitter User Guide
IUPAC2014 is designed to maximize the interaction among participants. The focus is on poster sessions and panel discussions. All poster presenters are eligible to compete for prizes.
Opportunities for companies and organizations to sponsor social events, scientific emerging scientist travel, scientific programming, luncheon seminars, and program advertisements are still available. Download the list of sponsorship opportunities for more information, or contact Ken Racke.